Zone-h Hands on Hacking Unlimited
Hand On hacking unlimited Zone-h
This course is targeted at IT professionals who wish to learn the various hacking and defensive techniques used by hackers to compromise an organisations IT infrastructure. This course offers a set of live simulations and live labs featuring a variety of missions on proprietary targets.
Who should attend this course?
- General IT Security specialists and administrators
- IT Security Specialists who are interested in Wireless hacking specifically
- Security Officers for organisations and companies
- Wireless network administrators
- Any individual who may be interested in these topics
Course Duration - 2 Days
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP networks
- Participants must bring their own laptop with CDROM device (NB for bootable software)
- Participants must have administrative rights to install software on their laptop
- Previous Linux / Unix experience is beneficial